Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Fellow that Blows His Horn The Most Might Be in the Biggest Fog!

I have been thinking how easy it is to let people know what it is that you do on the web these days. Self promotion is an easy to do thing. And the truth is - if you do not say good things about yourself - it is unlikely that anyone else will either.

Speaking of self promotion - the reason I do it is because I am helpin glots of people when I tell people about what I do.

So, even though I am trying not to catch myself in a fog - I suppose we all find ourselves there at one point or another. Sometimes we just drift along and find ourself daydreaming - not being productive. Thinking of the future - thinking of the past - - it can ALL get a bit foggy!

Speaking of foggy and of the past - does any body remember THIS group?

No comments: