Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Green Backyard



So this is a look at my backyard. And the Vision that I have for it. Really I have been working on other things on the house up to this point and ... I had a bit of a break - literally - when I broke my leg in December of 2007. But - I believe we DO have power over many things that we are not exercising that influence over - yet. Having a big picture - before - knowing exactly what it will look like before - you know - "having the end in mind" is critical.


It is amazing how many problems I solve while spending a few minutes in the back yard.... because I really do not have very much time. I do not like to watch TV at all...... I tire of it very quickly..... I want to put into my brain the things that I want to have there.


I will post a picture of the new "green" back yard later - it IS a big project - but the benefits will be there for years to come. Those are the things I want to spend time doing...... I have several of those projects going on right now in my life.


Dr. Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was just wondering if you have that back yard done yet. LOL