Thursday, December 05, 2013

Proper Cervical Curve is a Must for Good Health

"Symptoms are the LAST thing to show up when you are already sick - and the FIRST thing to go away when you first start to get better."

Proper Cervical Curve is a Must for Good Health

In my nearly 9 years as a Doctor of Chiropractic, I would have to say that over 90% of the patients that I have come into contact with have suffered from a loss of normal cervical curve.  Many of these patients didn't even seek my services for neck pain or anything that they associated with a neck issue. One of the toughest jobs I believe we have to getting patients to understand that all the systems of our body are connected to one another.  It is hard to get some people to understand that their shoulder pain or pain between the shoulder blades and especially low back pain can all be caused by loss of cervical curve and forward head carriage...and vice versa.  Some get it while many don't. I have had numerous...Read More
Amplifeied

No comments: